|Pumpkin Pecan Cheesecake|
"A new addition to our holiday menu. Combines pumpkin, pecans, and cheesecake. Originally submitted to ThanksgivingRecipe.Com."
- half cup chopped pecans
- 1/four cup packed brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1 (8 ounce) bundle cream cheese, softened
- 1/three cup packed brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- three/4 cup pumpkin butter
- 1 (nine inch) organized graham cracker crust
|Prep : 15M||Cook : 10M||Ready in : 1H|
- Combine pecans and 1/four cup brown sugar; cut in butter or margarine with a pastry blender until aggregate is crumbly. Set apart.
- Beat cream cheese at excessive speed of an electric mixer until clean. Add 1/three cup brown sugar; beat well. Add eggs one by one, beating properly after every addition. Stir in pumpkin butter. Pour mixture into crust.
- Bake at 350 tiers F (one hundred seventy five stages C) for 40 minutes.
- Sprinkle pecan mixture over pie. Bake for five extra minutes, or till butter or margarine and sugar soften. Cool on a twine rack. Cover, and kick back for as a minimum four hours.
- This Pumpkin Butter is an amazing hostess gift, and is a excellent unfold for toast and truffles. It also can be used to make a marvelous excursion dessert, Pumpkin Pecan Cheesecake.
All recipes for this dish can allow you to get a new and favorable cooking encounter in your kitchen and create healthier and more delicious food options. No matter the occasion, make it a dinner party or just a snack for yourself, it's easy to locate pure food recipes that are ideal for you. If this Pumpkin Pecan Cheesecake recipe suits your family's tastes, please share, opinion and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the check out!
Videos For Pumpkin Pecan Cheesecake :
Video Duration:05:00 Total Views: 144000+
Video Duration:05:02 Total Views: 5000+
Video Duration:03:26 Total Views: 6000+
Video Duration:04:39 Total Views: 344
Video Duration:12:52 Total Views: 6000+
Video Duration:08:58 Total Views: 138
Video Duration:07:01 Total Views: 8000+