"My dad's baked apples."
- 4 tart green apples
- half cup brown sugar
- four tablespoons butter
- 2 teaspoons floor cinnamon
|Prep : 15M||Cook : 4M||Ready in : 30M|
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 ranges C).
- Scoop out the middle from top of the apple, leaving a properly. Do no longer cut all of the manner through. Stuff every apple with 2 tablespoons brown sugar and 1 tablespoon butter. Place in a shallow baking dish and sprinkle with cinnamon.
- Bake in preheated oven for 15 minutes, until sugar begins to caramelize and apples are tender.
- Reynolds® Aluminum foil may be used to keep meals wet, cook dinner it evenly, and make clean-up simpler.
All recipes for this dish will allow you to get a fresh and favorable cooking experience in your kitchen and create healthier and more delicious food choices. No matter the occasion, be it a dinner party or just a snack for yourself, it's simple to locate pure food recipes that are ideal for you. If this Baked Apples recipe complements your family's preference, please share, remark and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the check out!
Videos For Baked Apples :
Video Duration:02:47 Total Views: 81000+
Video Duration:01:23 Total Views: 296000+
Video Duration:06:14 Total Views: 22000+
Video Duration:08:24 Total Views: 1678000+
Video Duration:03:58 Total Views: 24000+
Video Duration:01:42 Total Views: 13000+
Video Duration:02:09 Total Views: 18000+