|Basil and Sun-dried Tomato Bread|
"This hearty, herb bread is going super with pasta! Use dried tomatoes, now not tomatoes which are reconstituted and packed in oil."
- 2 1/4 teaspoons active dry yeast
- three cups bread flour
- three tablespoons wheat bran
- 1/3 cup quinoa
- 3 tablespoons immediate powdered milk
- 1 tablespoon dried basil
- 1/3 cup chopped solar-dried tomatoes
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/4 cups water
- 1 cup boiling water to cowl
|Prep :||Cook : 12M||Ready in :|
- In a small bowl, pour boiling water over solar-dried tomato halves to cowl. Soak for 10 mins, drain, and funky to room temperature. With scissors, snip into 1/4 inch portions.
- Place all substances into the pan of the bread machine inside the order advocated through the producer. Select the Basic or White Bread cycle, and Start.
All recipes with this dish can allow you to get a new and favorable cooking encounter on your kitchen and create healthier and more delicious food options. Whatever the event, make it a dinner party or just a snack on your own, it's simple to find pure food recipes that are ideal for you. If this Basil and Sun-dried Tomato Bread recipe suits your family's flavour, please share, opinion and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the go to here!
Videos For Basil and Sun-dried Tomato Bread :
Video Duration:05:14 Total Views: 894
Video Duration:11:08 Total Views: 1
Video Duration:07:18 Total Views: 2000+
Video Duration:06:54 Total Views: 18
Video Duration:13:43 Total Views: 1000+
Video Duration:04:18 Total Views: 11000+