|Beef and Biscuit|
"This isn't always the leanest dish inside the international, but, guy, it has to be the nice! Ground pork, onions, cheese, biscuits...MMMM!"
- 1 1/4 kilos lean ground pork
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/four cup chopped green chile pepper
- 1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- half teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 (10 ounce) can refrigerated buttermilk biscuit dough
- 1 half of cups shredded Monterey Jack cheese, divided
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
|Prep : 20M||Cook : 10M||Ready in : 45M|
- Preheat oven to 375 stages F (one hundred ninety tiers C).
- In a large skillet, brown the ground beef, onion and green chile pepper; drain. Stir in tomato sauce, chili powder ,and garlic salt. Simmer while preparing the biscuits.
- Separate biscuit dough into 10 biscuits. Pull each biscuit into 2 layers. Press 10 biscuit halves on the bottom of a 9-inch pie dish to form backside crust. Reserve the opposite 10 biscuit halves for the top layer.
- Remove meat combination from warmness, and stir in half cup shredded cheese, sour cream, and egg; blend nicely. Spoon over bottom crust. Arrange last biscuit halves to shape pinnacle crust, and spoon closing cheese flippantly over the pinnacle.
- Bake in preheated oven for 25 to 30 minutes, or until biscuits are a deep golden brown shade.
All recipes with this dish will allow you to get a fresh and positive cooking encounter in your kitchen and create healthier and more delicious food options. No matter the occasion, be it a dinner party or just a snack on your own, it's easy to locate pure food recipes that are ideal for you. If this Beef and Biscuit recipe suits your family's flavor, please share, remark and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the check out!
Videos For Beef and Biscuit :
Video Duration:07:06 Total Views: 4000+
Video Duration:09:22 Total Views: 21000+
Video Duration:03:07 Total Views: 2000+
Video Duration:08:28 Total Views: 349
Video Duration:10:06 Total Views: 1000+