|Fettuccine Alfredo IV|
"Rich and scrumptious. Enjoy."
- 12 ounces dry fettuccine pasta
- 1 cup butter
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1/four teaspoon floor white pepper
- 1 1/2 cups grated Parmesan cheese
- three teaspoons chopped clean parsley
- 1/four teaspoon floor nutmeg
- 1/eight teaspoon garlic powder
|Prep :||Cook : 6M||Ready in : 20M|
- Bring a massive pot of gently salted water to a boil. Add pasta and prepare dinner for 8 to 10 minutes or till al dente; drain.
- In a medium saucepan over low heat, melt butter. Stir in cream and pepper, cook until mixture begins to thicken, five minutes. Stir in Parmesan till melted. Stir in parsley, nutmeg and garlic powder, prepare dinner 1 minute more. Toss with cooked pasta.
All recipes for this dish can help you get a new and favorable cooking experience in your kitchen and create healthier and more delicious food options. No matter the occasion, make it a dinner party or just a snack for yourself, it's easy to find pure food recipes that are ideal for you. If this Fettuccine Alfredo IV recipe fits your family's style, please share, opinion and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the visit!
Videos For Fettuccine Alfredo IV :
Video Duration:12:09 Total Views: 2071000+
Video Duration:17:19 Total Views: 550000+
Video Duration:04:29 Total Views: 83
Video Duration:06:15 Total Views: 84000+
Video Duration:18:08 Total Views: 1090000+
Video Duration:03:48 Total Views: 6000+
Video Duration:03:10 Total Views: 3000+
Video Duration:09:45 Total Views: 879000+
Video Duration:03:08 Total Views: 4000+