|Figs Stuffed with Almonds and Chips|
"An amazing dessert! You can use figs or dates on this recipe, and you may update the orange liqueur with Marsala wine if you select. Preparation Time: 15 minutes. This recipe is from The WEBB Cooks, articles and recipes through Robyn Webb, courtesy of the American Diabetes Association."
- 6 sparkling figs
- 2 tablespoons mini semi-candy chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup blanched slivered almonds
- half of fluid ounce orange liqueur
|Prep :||Cook : 6M||Ready in :|
- Preheat your oven to 350 ranges F (one hundred seventy five tiers C).
- Cut each fig in half. (If you cannot find sparkling figs and would really like to use dried figs, cut a touch commencing within the pinnacle of the fig and make a pocket for the stuffing.)
- In a small mixing bowl, combine chocolate chips, almonds, and wine. Spoon approximately 2 teaspoons of the stuffing mixture into every fig half.
- Bake on a cookie sheet for 10 minutes.
All recipes with this dish will help you get a fresh and positive cooking experience on your kitchen and make healthier and more delicious food options. No matter the occasion, make it a dinner party or only a snack for yourself, it's easy to locate pure food recipes that are right for you. If this Figs Stuffed with Almonds and Chips recipe suits your family's flavor, please share, remark and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the go to here!
Videos For Figs Stuffed with Almonds and Chips :
Video Duration:00:50 Total Views: 532
Video Duration:00:53 Total Views: 815
Video Duration:01:42 Total Views: 454
Video Duration:01:58 Total Views: 1000+
Video Duration:00:56 Total Views: 433
Video Duration:16:07 Total Views: 39
Video Duration:18:37 Total Views: 54
Video Duration:20:22 Total Views: 27000+