|Haddock Au Gratin|
"Delicious and cheesy however in reality NOT low fat! The onion and mustard make this fish in cream sauce seductively flavorful."
- 2 pounds haddock fillets
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1/four cup minced onion
- three tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon ground dry mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2/three cup heavy cream
- 2/three cup half-and-1/2 cream
- half cup shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- half of cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
|Prep : 15M||Cook : 8M||Ready in : 45M|
- Preheat oven to 350 stages F (one hundred seventy five tiers C). Lightly butter a medium or large baking dish.
- Rinse and dry fillets. Season with 1 teaspoon salt and 1/eight teaspoon pepper.
- In a skillet or frying pan, soften butter over medium warmth. Saute onion in butter till golden. Stir in flour till absolutely incorporated. Stir in mustard, 1/2 teaspoon salt, mild and heavy creams. Cook till thickened, stirring continuously. Remove from warmth and stir in cheeses. Pour sauce over fish and sprinkle with paprika.
- Bake in preheated oven for half-hour, until brown and bubbly.
All recipes with this dish will allow you to get a new and favorable cooking encounter in your kitchen and create healthier and more delicious food choices. Whatever the occasion, be it a dinner party or just a snack on your own, it's simple to find pure food recipes that are ideal for you. If this Haddock Au Gratin recipe complements your family's style, please share, remark and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the check out!
Videos For Haddock Au Gratin :
Video Duration:04:22 Total Views: 296000+
Video Duration:58:06 Total Views: 1000+
Video Duration:05:59 Total Views: 392000+