|Italian Wine Cookies|
"This is a recipe my grandmother from Italy surpassed down. It is much like other Italian Wine Cookie recipes."
- 2 1/2 cups vegetable oil
- 2 half cups red wine
- 12 cups all-reason flour
- 1 quart vegetable oil for frying
- 1 cup honey, warmed slightly
|Prep :||Cook : 60M||Ready in :|
- Warm the wine and oil over medium heat. Remove from heat and add 12 cups of flour. Stir in water, half of cup at a time, till the dough comes collectively in a gentle ball. Knead nicely.
- Roll the dough right into a snake and reduce into two inch portions. Run each piece over a basket or use a fork to get ridges within the dough.
- Heat oil for frying in a large pot. Deep fry cookies until medium brown. Drain on paper towels.
- Warm honey in a frying pan until very liquid. Roll the cookies inside the honey, and then place in a dish. Allow the honey to cool and serve.
- We have determined the nutritional cost of oil for frying based totally on a retention value of 10% after cooking. The genuine quantity may additionally vary relying on cook dinner time and temperature, aspect density, and the specific sort of oil used.
All recipes with this dish will help you get a new and positive cooking encounter in your kitchen and create healthier and more delicious food options. No matter the occasion, be it a dinner party or just a snack for yourself, it's simple to find pure food recipes that are ideal for you. If this Italian Wine Cookies recipe fits your family's flavour, please share, remark and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the visit!
Videos For Italian Wine Cookies :
Video Duration:03:06 Total Views: 76000+
Video Duration:06:26 Total Views: 10000+
Video Duration:05:52 Total Views: 5000+
Video Duration:00:28 Total Views: 111
Video Duration:12:52 Total Views: 43
Video Duration:02:33 Total Views: 102