|Laura's Chocolate Peppermint Sauce|
"This is sincerely yummy for pouring over ice cream."
- 20 peppermint hard candies, unwrapped
- 1 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons chocolate syrup
- 1/4 cup on the spot chocolate pudding blend
- 1/eight teaspoon peppermint extract
- 1 pinch salt
|Prep :||Cook : 24M||Ready in :|
- In the pinnacle of a double boiler integrate the goodies, milk, syrup, pudding blend, peppermint extract and salt. Stir over simmering water till melted.
All recipes with this dish will help you get a fresh and positive cooking encounter on your kitchen and create healthier and more delicious food choices. No matter the event, make it a dinner party or only a snack for yourself, it's easy to locate pure food recipes that are ideal for you. If this Laura's Chocolate Peppermint Sauce recipe fits your family's preference, please share, opinion and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the visit!
Videos For Laura's Chocolate Peppermint Sauce :
Video Duration:03:24 Total Views: 658
Video Duration:04:20 Total Views: 134000+
Video Duration:03:13 Total Views: 360
Video Duration:07:38 Total Views: 797000+
Video Duration:15:26 Total Views: 427000+
Video Duration:04:12 Total Views: 1038000+
Video Duration:08:47 Total Views: 92000+
Video Duration:08:33 Total Views: 16000+
Video Duration:08:47 Total Views: 28000+
Video Duration:02:48 Total Views: 997
Video Duration:10:39 Total Views: 1288000+