|Lemon Chess Pie I|
"The recipe has been exceeded down inside the own family, and temperatures were for a timber stove. I've adjusted them over the years, and it appears to work high-quality!"
- 4 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups white sugar
- 2 tablespoons white cornmeal
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 lemons, juiced
- 1 recipe pastry for a 9 inch unmarried crust pie
|Prep : 10M||Cook : 8M||Ready in : 2H5M|
- Preheat oven to 425 levels F (220 degrees C).
- Combine eggs, sugar, cornmeal, melted butter, milk, and lemon juice in a huge bowl. Mix until sugar is dissolved, however do not beat. Pour filling into unbaked pie shell.
- Bake at 425 degrees F (220 stages C) for 10 minutes. Reduce temperature to 350 tiers F (a hundred seventy five tiers C), and retain to bake until set, approximately forty five minutes greater. Serve at room temperature.
All recipes for this dish will allow you to get a fresh and positive cooking experience in your kitchen and create healthier and more delicious food options. No matter the event, make it a dinner party or only a snack on your own, it's easy to locate pure food recipes that are ideal for you. If this Lemon Chess Pie I recipe fits your family's preference, please share, opinion and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the check out!
Videos For Lemon Chess Pie I :
Video Duration:01:37 Total Views: 71000+
Video Duration:04:28 Total Views: 20000+