|Lemon Impossible Pie|
"A brief and smooth dessert recipe the use of coconut and eggs. I have used mashed banana instead of the lemon juice and I even have additionally attempted lime juice and orange juice. The banana is yummy! Serve with cream or ice cream."
- 1/3 cup lemon juice
- 1 cup white sugar
- four eggs, lightly overwhelmed
- 1 cup flaked coconut
- half cup all-motive flour
- 1 2/three cups milk
|Prep : 10M||Cook : 8M||Ready in : 45M|
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (2 hundred tiers C).
- Lightly grease a 10 inch pie plate. In a big bowl combine lemon juice, sugar, eggs, coconut, flour and milk. Stir till properly blended and pour aggregate into pie dish.
- Bake at 400 degrees F (two hundred ranges C) for approximately 35 minutes, or till set.
All recipes with this dish will help you get a fresh and favorable cooking encounter on your kitchen and make healthier and more delicious food choices. No matter the event, make it a dinner party or only a snack for yourself, it's easy to find pure food recipes that are right for you. If this Lemon Impossible Pie recipe fits your family's preference, please share, remark and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the go to here!
Videos For Lemon Impossible Pie :
Video Duration:04:14 Total Views: 788
Video Duration:07:36 Total Views: 28000+
Video Duration:02:31 Total Views: 1000+
Video Duration:03:39 Total Views: 31000+
Video Duration:03:18 Total Views: 1000+
Video Duration:03:02 Total Views: 1000+