|Peach Surprise Pie|
"A peaches and cream pie served with a raspberry sauce. For unique events, garnish with fresh mint leaves. Quick and clean to make and really yummy as properly!!"
- 1 (9 inch) pie crust, baked
- 2 (eight ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1/four cup white sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups sliced peaches, tired
- 1/four cup raspberry preserves
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
|Prep : 15M||Cook : 8M||Ready in : P1D|
- Combine softened cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla extract in a medium mixing bowl. Mix till clean. Spread onto backside of baked pie shell. Chill numerous hours or in a single day.
- Before serving, top cream cheese layer with tired peach slices. Mix raspberry preserves with lemon juice till nicely combined. Spoon over peaches. Garnish with mint sprigs.
All recipes for this dish will help you get a fresh and positive cooking experience on your kitchen and create healthier and more delicious food choices. No matter the occasion, be it a dinner party or only a snack for yourself, it's easy to locate pure food recipes that are right for you. If this Peach Surprise Pie recipe fits your family's flavour, please share, remark and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the go to here!
Videos For Peach Surprise Pie :
Video Duration:03:34 Total Views: 22000+
Video Duration:01:43 Total Views: 16
Video Duration:07:41 Total Views: 1000+
Video Duration:15:33 Total Views: 1000+
Video Duration:03:26 Total Views: 396