|Polish Rice Cake|
"An old Polish recipe made with cream cheese and rice."
- 2 cups long grain white rice
- 6 cups skim milk
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup butter
- 1 (eight ounce) package cream cheese
- three eggs
- 1 cup 1/2-and-half of cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup self-rising flour
- half of cup golden raisins
|Prep : 1H||Cook : 24M||Ready in : 2H|
- Combine rice, milk and salt in a saucepan and cook dinner slowly till liquid is absorbed. Stir often.
- Preheat oven to 350 ranges F (a hundred seventy five levels C). Grease and flour one 9x13 inch baking pan.
- In massive bowl, combine the butter and cream cheese. Cream properly with timber spoon.
- In another bowl integrate eggs, 1/2 and half, and vanilla. Add to creamed aggregate and blend properly.
- Stir inside the cooled rice mixture and mix well. Add the flour and mix nicely. Stir in the raisins.
- Pour batter into the organized pan, pat top to keep away from any air bubbles. Bake at 350 degrees F (a hundred seventy five degrees C) for 1 hour. Let cake stand for one hour earlier than turning out of pan.
All recipes with this dish can help you get a fresh and favorable cooking encounter in your kitchen and make healthier and more delicious food choices. Whatever the event, be it a dinner party or only a snack on your own, it's simple to locate pure food recipes that are right for you. If this Polish Rice Cake recipe fits your family's flavour, please share, opinion and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the go to here!
Videos For Polish Rice Cake :
Video Duration:07:08 Total Views: 8000+
Video Duration:02:22 Total Views: 762
Video Duration:12:57 Total Views: 21000+
Video Duration:10:25 Total Views: 29000+
Video Duration:14:30 Total Views: 19000+
Video Duration:02:54 Total Views: 32000+
Video Duration:09:59 Total Views: 50000+
Video Duration:10:08 Total Views: 1208000+