|Pumpkin Bread V|
"Pumpkin Bread, a tried and real recipe. I commonly make it without the raisins and walnuts, and I get heaps of compliments!"
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1/four teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/3 cup butter flavored shortening
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 1/4 cup milk
- half cup raisins (optionally available)
- 1/four cup chopped walnuts (elective)
|Prep : 10M||Cook : 12M||Ready in : 1H|
- In a blending bowl integrate flour, baking powder, salt, pumpkin pie spice, baking soda, and cloves.
- In a separate bowl, cream together shortening and brown sugar. Mix in eggs, pumpkin, and milk. Stir flour combination into wet mixture until just mixed. Fold in raisins and walnuts if favored. Pour into a greased and floured nine x five inch loaf pan.
- Bake at 350 levels F (one hundred seventy five degrees ) for fifty to fifty five minutes.
- Reynolds® parchment may be used for less complicated cleanup/removal from the pan.
All recipes for this dish can allow you to get a fresh and positive cooking encounter in your kitchen and create healthier and more delicious food options. No matter the event, be it a dinner party or just a snack for yourself, it's simple to find pure food recipes that are right for you. If this Pumpkin Bread V recipe complements your family's tastes, please share, opinion and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the visit!
Videos For Pumpkin Bread V :
Video Duration:05:53 Total Views: 466
Video Duration:05:49 Total Views: 2000+
Video Duration:03:30 Total Views: 58000+
Video Duration:03:45 Total Views: 13000+
Video Duration:03:16 Total Views: 4000+
Video Duration:14:32 Total Views: 167000+