"Moist banana loaf, delicious warmed with butter ... Mmmmmmm ... This recipe can be without difficulty doubled to make 2 loaves."
- half cup butter
- 1 cup white sugar
- 2 eggs
- 3 ripe bananas, mashed
- 2 cups all-motive flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
|Prep : 10M||Cook : 12M||Ready in : 1H10M|
- Preheat oven to 350 stages F (175 degrees C). Lightly grease a 9x5 inch loaf pan.
- In a big bowl, cream together the butter and sugar till mild and fluffy. Stir in the eggs one after the other, beating properly with every addition, stir within the mashed bananas.
- In a huge bowl, sift collectively flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt. Blend the banana combination into the flour combination; stirring just to combine. Fold inside the nuts.
- Bake in preheated oven for 60 mins, until a toothpick inserted into center of the loaf comes out smooth.
- Reynolds® Aluminum foil may be used to keep meals wet, prepare dinner it flippantly, and make easy-up less complicated.
All recipes for this dish can allow you to get a fresh and favorable cooking encounter in your kitchen and make healthier and more delicious food options. No matter the event, be it a dinner party or just a snack for yourself, it's simple to locate pure food recipes that are right for you. If this Banana Loaf recipe complements your family's tastes, please share, remark and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the go to here!
Videos For Banana Loaf :
Video Duration:05:20 Total Views: 672000+
Video Duration:04:17 Total Views: 164000+
Video Duration:07:10 Total Views: 149000+
Video Duration:01:01 Total Views: 5000+
Video Duration:05:21 Total Views: 386000+
Video Duration:04:59 Total Views: 77000+