|Bananas Foster Chimichangas|
"The comparison of the crunchy tortilla with the warm bananas is to die for. Serve with banana syrup and your favorite ice cream."
- 1/four cup butter
- three company bananas. Sliced
- half of cup brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons spiced rum
- 2 (10 inch) flour tortillas
- 1 cup vegetable oil for frying
|Prep : 2M||Cook : 4M||Ready in : 20M|
- In a big skillet over medium warmth, soften butter . Stir in bananas and sugar, and stir until sugar is dissolved. Pour in rum and cook dinner 1 to 2 mins extra. Spoon 1/2 the banana aggregate onto every flour tortilla, and roll up, tucking in the ends, like a burrito.
- In a big skillet, warmness the vegetable oil over medium-excessive warmness. Fry chimichangas till golden. Drain on paper towels. Serve warm.
- We have determined the dietary price of oil for frying based on a retention value of 10% after cooking. The genuine amount may additionally range relying on cook time and temperature, element density, and the specific type of oil used.
All recipes for this dish will help you get a fresh and positive cooking encounter in your kitchen and make healthier and more delicious food choices. Whatever the event, be it a dinner party or just a snack for yourself, it's easy to find pure food recipes that are right for you. If this Bananas Foster Chimichangas recipe complements your family's preference, please share, remark and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the check out!
Videos For Bananas Foster Chimichangas :
Video Duration:30:01 Total Views: 383