|Crispy Rice Candy|
"I received this recipe from a friend at paintings and it has quickly end up a circle of relatives favourite."
- 2 cups crispy rice cereal
- 2 cups dry roasted peanuts
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1 cup crunchy peanut butter
- 2 pounds white chocolate, chopped
|Prep : 15M||Cook : 84M||Ready in : 2H15M|
- In a huge bowl, integrate cereal, peanuts, marshmallows and peanut butter. Stir till calmly combined.
- In a microwave-secure bowl, or in a double boiler, prepare dinner chocolate till melted. Stir occasionally until chocolate is smooth. Stir chocolate into cereal aggregate. Mixture may be slightly runny.
- Drop with the aid of tablespoons onto waxed paper. Let set until firm, 2 hours. Store in an airtight container.
- Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to hold meals wet, cook it evenly, and make easy-up less difficult.
All recipes for this dish will help you get a fresh and positive cooking experience on your kitchen and make healthier and more delicious food choices. No matter the event, be it a dinner party or only a snack for yourself, it's simple to locate pure food recipes that are right for you. If this Crispy Rice Candy recipe fits your family's tastes, please share, remark and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the visit!
Videos For Crispy Rice Candy :
Video Duration:09:16 Total Views: 8000+
Video Duration:08:58 Total Views: 13000+
Video Duration:12:24 Total Views: 1000+
Video Duration:05:13 Total Views: 8000+
Video Duration:24:35 Total Views: 231
Video Duration:03:50 Total Views: 3000+
Video Duration:00:53 Total Views: 1000+