"Easy to make and tastes like a Heath Bar."
- four oz. Saltine crackers
- 1 cup butter
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- 2 cups chopped walnuts
|Prep :||Cook : 24M||Ready in :|
- Preheat oven to 375 ranges F (190 levels C).
- Arrange crackers in a single layer on the lowest of a 10x15 inch pan that has facets.
- Boil the butter and the brown sugar collectively for three minutes. Pour flippantly over the crackers. Be careful it is extremely warm and sticky.
- Bake at 375 stages F (190 degrees C) for 7 mins.
- Remove from oven and at once sprinkle chocolate chips over warm combination. Wait a few minutes for them to melt, then unfold flippantly with the lower back of a spoon. While still hot spread finely chopped walnuts over the top. Break or reduce into favored size pieces.
- Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to hold food moist, prepare dinner it lightly, and make smooth-up simpler.
All recipes for this dish will allow you to get a fresh and positive cooking experience on your kitchen and make healthier and more delicious food choices. Whatever the occasion, be it a dinner party or just a snack for yourself, it's easy to find pure food recipes that are right for you. If this Crunch Bar recipe suits your family's style, please share, remark and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the go to here!
Videos For Crunch Bar :
Video Duration:07:42 Total Views: 90000+
Video Duration:01:32 Total Views: 6000+
Video Duration:10:01 Total Views: 12645000+
Video Duration:04:07 Total Views: 150000+
Video Duration:08:11 Total Views: 13000+
Video Duration:01:16 Total Views: 23000+