|Crusty Loaf Cake|
"This is a in no way-fail pound cake with a crusty top. It's delicious with coffee as well as ice cream."
- 1 cup butter flavored shortening
- 2 cups white sugar
- 6 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups all-cause flour
|Prep : 15M||Cook : 8M||Ready in : 1H5M|
- Preheat oven to 350 levels F (one hundred seventy five tiers C). Spray pan with non-stick spray.
- Cream together the shortening and sugar. Add eggs, vanilla, flour and blend properly.
- Pour into organized pan and bake at 350 tiers F (a hundred seventy five tiers C) for fifty to 60 minutes or till top is golden brown.
All recipes with this dish can allow you to get a fresh and positive cooking experience in your kitchen and create healthier and more delicious food choices. No matter the event, make it a dinner party or only a snack on your own, it's easy to find pure food recipes that are ideal for you. If this Crusty Loaf Cake recipe suits your family's flavor, please share, remark and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the go to here!
Videos For Crusty Loaf Cake :
Video Duration:01:27 Total Views: 2000+
Video Duration:03:59 Total Views: 62000+
Video Duration:02:56 Total Views: 284
Video Duration:06:36 Total Views: 299000+
Video Duration:11:41 Total Views: 299000+
Video Duration:15:52 Total Views: 3050000+
Video Duration:07:16 Total Views: 319