|Dee's Mexican Rice|
"Easy, spicy rice. Serve with a dollop of bitter cream. To make this a primary dish: upload half of can black or kidney beans when you add the rice."
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon ground turmeric
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon floor coriander seed
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 1 pinch red pepper flakes
- 1 pinch cayenne pepper
- 3 green onions
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 cup pre-cooked corn kernels
- 2 small tomatoes, diced
- 1/four cup ketchup
- 2 cups cooked rice
- salt to flavor
|Prep : 10M||Cook : 4M||Ready in : 20M|
- Heat oil in a wok-fashion pan with turmeric, garlic powder, cumin, coriander, paprika, chili flakes, and cayenne pepper. Add the green onions and the inexperienced peppers; saute 1 to two mins over medium-excessive warmness.
- Add corn and tomatoes and saute till tomatoes release their juices. Add ketchup and stir till combined.
- Add rice and stir until heated thoroughly. Salt to flavor.
All recipes for this dish can allow you to get a new and favorable cooking experience on your kitchen and make healthier and more delicious food choices. No matter the event, make it a dinner party or just a snack for yourself, it's simple to find pure food recipes that are right for you. If this Dee's Mexican Rice recipe suits your family's tastes, please share, opinion and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the go to here!
Videos For Dee's Mexican Rice :
Video Duration:02:45 Total Views: 346
Video Duration:05:43 Total Views: 107
Video Duration:34:07 Total Views: 5000+
Video Duration:05:20 Total Views: 176000+
Video Duration:16:11 Total Views: 56