|Grandma Minnie's Old Fashioned Sugar Cookies|
"This is my tremendous-grandmother's sugar cookie recipe."
- 3 cups sifted all-motive flour
- 1 half of teaspoons baking powder
- half teaspoon salt
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 cup butter
- 1 egg, lightly crushed
- 3 tablespoons cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
|Prep : 20M||Cook : 78M||Ready in : 28M|
- Preheat oven to 400 stages F (2 hundred ranges C) .
- Over a massive bowl, sift collectively all-purpose flour, baking powder, salt, sugar. Cut in butter and blend with a pastry blender until combination resembles cornmeal. Stir in gently beaten egg, cream, and vanilla. Blend properly. Dough may be chilled, if desired.
- On a floured surface, roll out dough to 1/eight inch thickness. Sprinkle with sugar; reduce into preferred shapes. Transfer to ungreased baking sheets.
- Bake for 6 to eight mins, or till delicately brown.
- Reynolds® parchment may be used for less complicated cleanup/elimination from the pan.
All recipes with this dish will help you get a new and favorable cooking experience on your kitchen and make healthier and more delicious food options. No matter the occasion, be it a dinner party or only a snack on your own, it's simple to find pure food recipes that are ideal for you. If this Grandma Minnie's Old Fashioned Sugar Cookies recipe complements your family's preference, please share, remark and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the visit!
Videos For Grandma Minnie's Old Fashioned Sugar Cookies :
Video Duration:01:43 Total Views: 70
Video Duration:09:57 Total Views: 1000+
Video Duration:03:31 Total Views: 1776000+
Video Duration:03:18 Total Views: 4030000+