|Green Goddess Dressing III|
"This is my first time using this web site. I saw your request and remembered my Grandma's church cook e-book from 1960. Hope you will experience it."
- 1/four cup tarragon vinegar
- 1/four cup white wine vinegar
- 2 bunches inexperienced onions
- 1 bunch clean parsley
- 2 (2 ounce) cans anchovy filets
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 2 cups mayonnaise
|Prep : 10M||Cook : 12M||Ready in : 10M|
- Puree vinegars, onions, parsley, anchovies, garlic, salt, and lemon juice in a blender until nicely mixed. Blend in mayonnaise and serve.
All recipes with this dish can allow you to get a fresh and positive cooking encounter on your kitchen and create healthier and more delicious food choices. Whatever the occasion, make it a dinner party or just a snack for yourself, it's simple to find pure food recipes that are ideal for you. If this Green Goddess Dressing III recipe suits your family's tastes, please share, opinion and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the visit!
Videos For Green Goddess Dressing III :
Video Duration:05:31 Total Views: 9000+
Video Duration:04:13 Total Views: 264000+
Video Duration:01:38 Total Views: 1000+
Video Duration:04:02 Total Views: 517