"It could be very easy to make, and everyone loves this casserole."
- 2 (10.Seventy five ounce) cans condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 half of cups bitter cream
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 2 tablespoons dried minced onion flakes
- floor black pepper to flavor
- 1 (2 pound) package frozen shredded hash brown potatoes, thawed
- 4 oz greater sharp Cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1/2 cup crushed cornflakes cereal
|Prep : 15M||Cook : 10M||Ready in : 1H|
- Preheat oven to 350 ranges F (one hundred seventy five tiers C). Lightly grease a 9x13 inch baking dish.
- In a huge bowl, mix together the soup, sour cream, butter, dried onion flakes, and pepper. Stir in the hash browns and 1/2 the cheese. Pour into the prepared baking dish, sprinkle with remaining cheese, and top with overwhelmed cornflakes.
- Bake 45 minutes within the preheated oven, or until cheese is melted and bubbly.
- Reynolds® Aluminum foil may be used to keep food moist, prepare dinner it calmly, and make easy-up less complicated.
All recipes for this dish can help you get a new and favorable cooking encounter on your kitchen and create healthier and more delicious food options. Whatever the occasion, make it a dinner party or only a snack for yourself, it's simple to locate pure food recipes that are right for you. If this Hashbrown Casserole recipe suits your family's flavour, please share, remark and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the check out!
Videos For Hashbrown Casserole :
Video Duration:03:02 Total Views: 12000+
Video Duration:05:58 Total Views: 27000+
Video Duration:01:01 Total Views: 5000+
Video Duration:02:12 Total Views: 813
Video Duration:22:14 Total Views: 62000+
Video Duration:03:02 Total Views: 1000+
Video Duration:03:59 Total Views: 331000+
Video Duration:13:48 Total Views: 4000+