|Honey Chocolate Pie|
"This is certainly a honey of a pie for the chocolate lover! Happy eating."
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 2 egg yolks
- 1/2 cup bitter cream
- 2 egg whites, overwhelmed
- 1 pinch salt
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1 (nine inch) pie crust, baked
|Prep : 30M||Cook : 7M||Ready in : 5H25M|
- Melt chocolate over a double boiler, stirring sometimes till easy; put off from warmth and speedy beat within the egg yolks. Stir in sour cream and set aside.
- In a medium bowl whip egg whites till they begin to stand up; upload salt and slowly pour in honey until gentle peaks form inside the combination.
- Fold egg white aggregate into chocolate combination then spoon into pre-baked pastry shell. Cover and refrigerate for 3 hours; serve with whipped topping if preferred.
All recipes with this dish will allow you to get a fresh and favorable cooking encounter in your kitchen and create healthier and more delicious food options. No matter the event, be it a dinner party or just a snack for yourself, it's simple to locate pure food recipes that are right for you. If this Honey Chocolate Pie recipe fits your family's flavor, please share, opinion and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the check out!
Videos For Honey Chocolate Pie :
Video Duration:02:35 Total Views: 654
Video Duration:06:53 Total Views: 2000+
Video Duration:03:32 Total Views: 9000+
Video Duration:06:32 Total Views: 5000+
Video Duration:03:22 Total Views: 1000+
Video Duration:08:58 Total Views: 50