"This is only a touch of New Orleans cuisine, zesty and flavorful! Plus it has the ease of being made in a gradual cooker."
- 2 cups diced ham
- 2 onion, chopped
- 2 stalks celery, diced
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 2 (14.Five ounce) cans stewed tomatoes
- 1/four cup tomato paste
- three cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 2 complete cloves
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 cup transformed lengthy-grain white rice
- 1 pound medium shrimp - peeled and deveined
|Prep :||Cook : 5M||Ready in :|
- In a gradual cooker combine and punctiliously mix the ham, onions, celery, bell pepper, tomatoes, tomato paste, garlic, parsley, thyme leaves, cloves, salad oil and rice. Cover and cook on low for eight to 10 hours.
- One hour earlier than serving, turn gradual cooker to excessive. Stir inside the raw shrimp. Cover and cook till the shrimp are purple and tender.
- Try the use of a Reynolds® sluggish cooker liner for your gradual cooker for simpler cleanup.
All recipes for this dish can help you get a new and positive cooking encounter on your kitchen and create healthier and more delicious food options. Whatever the occasion, be it a dinner party or just a snack on your own, it's easy to find pure food recipes that are right for you. If this Jambalaya I recipe suits your family's flavour, please share, opinion and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the check out!
Videos For Jambalaya I :
Video Duration:14:51 Total Views: 12000+
Video Duration:12:43 Total Views: 792
Video Duration:08:44 Total Views: 201000+
Video Duration:10:15 Total Views: 25000+