|Legion Cheese Dip|
"My husband loves this dip! It's terrific to eat with your favored chips or crackers. It's smooth to make and makes a number of dip."
- half pound shredded Cheddar cheese
- 2 cups shredded American cheese
- 1/four teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 (4 ounce) jar chopped pimento peppers
- five tablespoons creamy salad dressing
|Prep : 5M||Cook : 6M||Ready in : 2H5M|
- In a medium bowl, mix collectively Cheddar cheese, American cheese, garlic salt, pimentos and salad dressing. Refrigerate blanketed until prepared to serve.
All recipes with this dish can help you get a fresh and favorable cooking experience on your kitchen and make healthier and more delicious food options. Whatever the event, be it a dinner party or only a snack on your own, it's easy to locate pure food recipes that are right for you. If this Legion Cheese Dip recipe suits your family's flavor, please share, remark and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the check out!