"This superb dip is usually the first to move at our barbeques. It's a easy guacamole, best for dipping tortilla chips or serving with tacos. To prevent browning, depart an avocado seed in it until serving."
- 2 avocados - peeled, pitted and diced
- 2 teaspoons salt, or to flavor
- 1 large tomato, diced
- 1 onion, diced
- 2 jalapeno peppers, chopped
- 1/2 tablespoon chopped clean cilantro
- 2 tablespoons clean lime juice
|Prep : 20M||Cook : 16M||Ready in : 50M|
- In a medium bowl, mash the avocados and stir in salt to flavor. Mix inside the tomato, onion, jalapeno, cilantro and lime juice. Cover and relax in the fridge at the least 30 minutes before serving.
All recipes for this dish will allow you to get a fresh and positive cooking encounter in your kitchen and make healthier and more delicious food options. No matter the event, be it a dinner party or only a snack for yourself, it's simple to find pure food recipes that are ideal for you. If this LuvAnn's Guacamole recipe suits your family's tastes, please share, opinion and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the visit!