|Mock Pecan Pie I|
"This recipe is from the Ruthven, Iowa United Methodist Cookbook, contributed with the aid of the late Irene Samek (dietician, minister's wife). As president of the United Methodist Women, I accept as true with I can supply permission to print this. We re-issued the cookbook last yr and might respect the point out!"
- 1 organized 8 inch pie crust
- three eggs, overwhelmed
- 2/3 cup packed brown sugar
- half cup white sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2/3 cup rolled oats
- 2/3 cup shredded coconut
|Prep :||Cook : 8M||Ready in :|
- Preheat oven to 350 levels F (175 degrees C).
- In a medium bowl integrate eggs, brown sugar, and white sugar. Beat properly. Stir in vanilla extract and melted butter or margarine. Mix thoroughly. Fold in oats and coconut. Pour into pie shell.
- Bake in preheated oven for half-hour. Cool earlier than serving. Top with whipped cream if desired.
All recipes for this dish will help you get a new and favorable cooking encounter on your kitchen and create healthier and more delicious food options. No matter the occasion, make it a dinner party or just a snack on your own, it's simple to locate pure food recipes that are right for you. If this Mock Pecan Pie I recipe complements your family's flavor, please share, opinion and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the check out!
Videos For Mock Pecan Pie I :
Video Duration:03:13 Total Views: 60
Video Duration:02:31 Total Views: 68
Video Duration:09:28 Total Views: 3000+