|One Hundred Thousand Calorie Bars|
"A rich tasty deal with. They're quick and smooth to make, chock full of calories however oh so divinely delicious."
- 1 (18.25 ounce) bundle German chocolate cake mix
- 3/four cup butter, melted
- 2/three cup evaporated milk
- 6 oz semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- 50 in my view wrapped caramels, unwrapped
|Prep :||Cook : 24M||Ready in :|
- Preheat oven to 350 stages F (a hundred seventy five ranges C). Lightly grease one 9x13 inch baking pan.
- Combine the cake blend, butter and 1/three cup of the evaporated milk. Spread half of this combination into the organized pan.
- Melt the caramels with the remaining 1/3 cup evaporated milk.
- Bake for 3 mins at 350 degrees F (one hundred seventy five stages C).
- Sprinkle the chocolate chips and chopped nuts over the baked mixture. Drizzle the caramel over the pinnacle then pat the remaining half of the batter on top. Bake an additional 20 mins.
All recipes with this dish can allow you to get a new and positive cooking encounter in your kitchen and create healthier and more delicious food choices. Whatever the event, be it a dinner party or only a snack for yourself, it's simple to find pure food recipes that are ideal for you. If this One Hundred Thousand Calorie Bars recipe suits your family's tastes, please share, opinion and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the check out!