|Orzo with Parmesan and Basil|
"This is a simple recipe that everybody loves. For a brief Mediterranean macaroni and cheese, pass over the basil. Easily doubled, too!"
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 cup uncooked orzo pasta
- 1 (14.Five ounce) can chicken broth
- half cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/four cup chopped clean basil
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons chopped clean basil
|Prep : 10M||Cook : 4M||Ready in : 30M|
- Melt butter in heavy skillet over medium-high heat. Stir in orzo and saute till gently browned.
- Stir in chicken inventory and bring to boil. Cover. Reduce warmness and simmer until orzo is soft and liquid is absorbed, about 15 - 20 mins.
- Mix in Parmesan cheese and basil. Season with salt and pepper. Transfer to shallow bowl. Garnish with basil sprigs.
All recipes with this dish can allow you to get a new and positive cooking encounter on your kitchen and make healthier and more delicious food options. No matter the event, make it a dinner party or just a snack for yourself, it's easy to find pure food recipes that are right for you. If this Orzo with Parmesan and Basil recipe suits your family's style, please share, opinion and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the go to here!
Videos For Orzo with Parmesan and Basil :
Video Duration:05:19 Total Views: 3000+
Video Duration:02:11 Total Views: 70
Video Duration:07:05 Total Views: 722