|Peanut Butter Mini Candy-Coated Chocolates Cookies|
"A little peanut butter along with your chocolate."
- three/four cup butter, softened
- 3/4 cup peanut butter
- 1 1/4 cups packed brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 half cups all-reason flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/four teaspoon salt
- 1 three/four cups mini sweet-lined candies
|Prep :||Cook : 24M||Ready in :|
- In a massive bowl, cream butter or margarine, peanut butter, and sugar till light and fluffy. Beat in egg and vanilla. Combine flour, baking soda, and salt; blend into creamed mixture. Stir in 1 1/three cups mini sweet-lined goodies.
- Shape dough into 1 1/4 inch balls. Place about 2 inches aside on ungreased cookie sheets. Gently flatten to about half inch thickness. Place 7 to 8 of the final candies on every cookie; press in gently.
- Bake at 350 stages F (175 stages C) for 10 to twelve minutes, or till edges are mild brown. Do no longer over bake! Cool approximately 1 minute on cookie sheets; transfer cookies to cord racks to cool absolutely.
All recipes for this dish will allow you to get a new and favorable cooking encounter in your kitchen and create healthier and more delicious food options. Whatever the occasion, be it a dinner party or only a snack on your own, it's simple to locate pure food recipes that are ideal for you. If this Peanut Butter Mini Candy-Coated Chocolates Cookies recipe complements your family's style, please share, remark and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the check out!