|Penne Pasta with Veggies|
"This is a warm pasta dish that is colorful and a notable dish to pass at a night meal."
- 1 pound penne pasta
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- half pound asparagus, trimmed and reduce into 1 inch pieces
- 1 cup clean broccoli florets
- 1 cup chopped red bell pepper
- 1 cup chopped zucchini
- three/four cup butter
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 5 ounces prosciutto, diced
- 2 cups solar-dried tomatoes, packed in oil
- 8 oz grated Parmesan cheese
|Prep : 20M||Cook : 10M||Ready in : 1H|
- Preheat oven to 375 stages F (a hundred ninety tiers C).
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add pasta and cook for eight to ten mins or until al dente; drain. Toss with olive oil.
- In a large skillet over medium-excessive warmth, roast asparagus, broccoli, bell pepper and zucchini till flecked with dark brown. Set apart.
- In a massive skillet over medium heat, melt butter. Saute garlic with prosciutto and sun-dried tomatoes until heated via. Toss with penne, roasted veggies and Parmesan. Place in a 9x13 inch baking dish.
- Bake in preheated oven 30 to forty minutes, until hot.
- Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to maintain meals moist, cook it calmly, and make smooth-up easier.
All recipes with this dish can help you get a new and favorable cooking encounter in your kitchen and create healthier and more delicious food options. Whatever the event, make it a dinner party or just a snack for yourself, it's simple to locate pure food recipes that are ideal for you. If this Penne Pasta with Veggies recipe suits your family's style, please share, opinion and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the check out!
Videos For Penne Pasta with Veggies :
Video Duration:05:37 Total Views: 292000+
Video Duration:02:51 Total Views: 2446000+
Video Duration:01:27 Total Views: 14000+
Video Duration:02:53 Total Views: 7000+
Video Duration:02:35 Total Views: 108
Video Duration:09:36 Total Views: 84
Video Duration:04:05 Total Views: 21