|Pinto Bean Cake|
"Your cake-loving guests might not consider that pinto beans is the wonder element in this recipe for spice cake adorned with candied cherries and pecans."
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1/four cup butter
- 1 egg
- 2 cups cooked pinto beans, mashed
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup golden raisins
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon floor cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/2 teaspoon ground allspice
- half of cup chopped pecans
- 2 cups diced apple without peel
|Prep :||Cook : 14M||Ready in :|
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Grease one 9 or 10 inch tube pan.
- Cream butter or margarine and sugar collectively. Add the crushed egg and blend well. Stir within the mashed cooked beans and the vanilla.
- Sift the flour, baking soda, salt, ground cinnamon, floor cloves, and ground allspice together. Add the chopped pecans, golden raisins, and the diced apples to the flour combination. Stir to coat. Pour flour mixture into the creamed aggregate and stir till just mixed. Pour batter into the prepared pan.
- Bake at 375 degrees F (a hundred ninety stages C) for 45 minutes. Dribble with a simple confectioner's sugar icing and garnish with candied cherries and pecan halves, if preferred.
All recipes for this dish can help you get a fresh and favorable cooking experience on your kitchen and make healthier and more delicious food options. Whatever the event, make it a dinner party or only a snack on your own, it's easy to find pure food recipes that are ideal for you. If this Pinto Bean Cake recipe suits your family's preference, please share, remark and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the go to here!
Videos For Pinto Bean Cake :
Video Duration:08:51 Total Views: 4000+
Video Duration:05:32 Total Views: 36000+
Video Duration:13:03 Total Views: 818