|Raisin Peanut Butter Bran Cookies|
"These are a mouthful to mention and a mouthful to consume!"
- 1 cup entire wheat flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1 cup butter
- 1 1/four cups packed brown sugar
- 3/four cup entire bran cereal
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 1/2 cups raisins
- 2 cups rolled oats
|Prep :||Cook : 24M||Ready in :|
- Preheat oven to 350 ranges F (a hundred seventy five degrees C). Line cookie sheets with aluminum foil or baking parchment.
- In a massive saucepan, melt the butter over medium heat. Add peanut butter and sugar and stir until melted. Remove from heat.
- Transfer to huge blending bowl and stir in bran cereal. Stir in eggs and vanilla and mix properly. Fold in raisins and oatmeal and stir till well combined.
- Sift collectively flour and baking soda and add to mixture. Mix very well.
- Drop dough by tablespoonfuls onto cookie sheets. Dip a fork into water and press to flatten dough to 1/2 inch thickness.
- Bake for 15 mins, or till cookies are lightly colored. Reverse sheet as soon as in the course of baking time. Let stand on cord racks to cool.
- Reynolds® Aluminum foil may be used to keep food wet, prepare dinner it flippantly, and make smooth-up easier.
All recipes for this dish can help you get a fresh and favorable cooking encounter on your kitchen and make healthier and more delicious food options. Whatever the event, be it a dinner party or only a snack for yourself, it's simple to find pure food recipes that are ideal for you. If this Raisin Peanut Butter Bran Cookies recipe suits your family's flavor, please share, opinion and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the check out!