|Darn Good Chili|
"Best chili concoction this aspect of the Rio Grande! Not for the faint of heart."
- 1 pound lean floor beef
- 1 cup chopped onion
- half red bell pepper, chopped
- three tablespoons chili powder
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can peeled and diced tomatoes
- 1 (15 ounce) can kidney beans, tired
- 1 cup spaghetti sauce
- 1 cup salsa
- 1/four cup taco sauce
|Prep : 25M||Cook : 6M||Ready in : 2H|
- In a big saucepan or stockpot, cook ground beef, onion and purple pepper until beef is browned. Drain off excess fats.
- Stir inside the chili powder, garlic, bay leaf, diced tomatoes, spaghetti sauce, salsa and taco sauce. Lower heat and simmer for 1 half of hours, stirring every now and then. Stir in beans just earlier than serving and heat through.
- Try the use of a Reynolds® slow cooker liner to your slow cooker for easier cleanup.
All recipes for this dish can help you get a fresh and favorable cooking encounter in your kitchen and make healthier and more delicious food choices. Whatever the event, make it a dinner party or only a snack on your own, it's easy to find pure food recipes that are right for you. If this Darn Good Chili recipe fits your family's flavour, please share, remark and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the visit!
Videos For Darn Good Chili :
Video Duration:02:58 Total Views: 1000+
Video Duration:03:35 Total Views: 189
Video Duration:05:18 Total Views: 270
Video Duration:06:24 Total Views: 172
Video Duration:03:33 Total Views: 502
Video Duration:03:06 Total Views: 273
Video Duration:03:32 Total Views: 1000+