|Deep Dish Layered Salad|
"It's the dressing that makes this salad so scrumptious. This can be made the night before, and you may also use grated Cheddar cheese instead of Parmesan."
- 2 eggs
- 1 half of heads iceberg lettuce - rinsed, dried, and shredded
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 1 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 1 cup chopped green onions
- 2 cups sliced sparkling mushrooms
- 2 cups frozen inexperienced peas, thawed
- 2 tablespoons bacon bits
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 cups mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- half of teaspoon curry powder
|Prep : 20M||Cook : 10M||Ready in : 55M|
- Place eggs in a saucepan and cowl with cold water. Bring water to a boil; cover, get rid of from warmness, and permit eggs stand in hot water for 10 to twelve minutes. Remove the eggs from hot water, cool, peel and chop.
- Layer half of of the lettuce inside the backside of a huge bowl. Follow with a layer of celery, bell pepper, green onion, mushrooms, peas and egg. Top with ultimate lettuce.
- Prepare the dressing through whisking collectively the mayonnaise, brown sugar, garlic powder and curry powder. Spread frivolously over pinnacle of salad. Sprinkle with bacon bits and Parmesan cheese. Refrigerate till ready to serve.
All recipes for this dish will help you get a new and favorable cooking encounter in your kitchen and create healthier and more delicious food choices. Whatever the event, make it a dinner party or just a snack for yourself, it's easy to find pure food recipes that are ideal for you. If this Deep Dish Layered Salad recipe complements your family's flavour, please share, opinion and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the go to here!
Videos For Deep Dish Layered Salad :
Video Duration:08:17 Total Views: 2000+
Video Duration:05:16 Total Views: 116
Video Duration:01:14 Total Views: 1000+