|Egyptian Rose Leaves|
"These make a lovely cookie for Valentine's Day. NOTE: Rose water isn't strong enough flavoring. Be positive to use rose fluid, to be had from many drugstores. You can use rose water, however you'll have to double the quantity."
- 1/three cup shortening
- 1 cup white sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon rosewater
- 2 cups all-motive flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
|Prep :||Cook : 36M||Ready in :|
- Mix shortening, sugar, eggs and rose fluid until fluffy. Stir flour and salt collectively, then mix in butter mixture. Dough could be smooth. Chill several hours or in a single day.
- Preheat oven to 350 levels F (a hundred seventy five levels C) Light grease or line baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Using 1/three of dough at time (preserve relaxation of dough refrigerated) roll into balls about 3/four inch in diameter. Place on cookie sheets. Flatten with hand until approximately 1/2 in their authentic thickness. Imagine the flattened cookie to be a clock. Make 2 slits, each half of inch lengthy, in cookie at 10:00 and at 2:00. Pinch bottom to shape "base" of petal. Sprinkle with purple or crimson decorator's sugar.
- Bake at 350 tiers F (175 degrees C) for eight to 10 mins or until lightly browned on backside. Do no longer brown tops of cookies!
- Reynolds® parchment can be used for less difficult cleanup/elimination from the pan.
All recipes for this dish will help you get a new and positive cooking experience in your kitchen and create healthier and more delicious food choices. No matter the event, be it a dinner party or just a snack on your own, it's easy to find pure food recipes that are right for you. If this Egyptian Rose Leaves recipe fits your family's flavor, please share, opinion and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the go to here!
Videos For Egyptian Rose Leaves :
Video Duration:02:40 Total Views: 319
Video Duration:05:41 Total Views: 1000+
Video Duration:09:17 Total Views: 35620000+