|English Muffin Bread|
"This bread has the chewy consistency of English desserts. It's in particular excellent toasted!"
- 2 cups milk
- half cup water
- 2 tablespoons cornmeal
- 6 cups bread flour
- 2 (.25 ounce) programs energetic dry yeast
- 1 tablespoon white sugar
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1/four teaspoon baking soda
|Prep : 1H||Cook : 20M||Ready in : 1H25M|
- Warm the milk and water in a small saucepan until particularly warm (a hundred twenty five degrees F/50 tiers C). Lightly grease two 8x4 inch loaf pans; sprinkle cornmeal interior pans.
- In a massive bowl, mix collectively 3 cups flour, yeast, sugar, salt and soda. Stir milk into the flour mixture; beat nicely. Stir within the last flour, 1 cup at a time, until a stiff batter is formed. Spoon batter into organized pans. Cover and permit rise in a heat vicinity for till almost doubled in size, approximately forty five mins. Meanwhile, preheat oven to 400 tiers F (2 hundred levels C).
- Bake in preheated oven till golden brown, approximately 25 mins. Remove from pans right now and cool.
- Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to hold meals wet, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
All recipes with this dish will allow you to get a fresh and positive cooking experience on your kitchen and create healthier and more delicious food choices. No matter the event, make it a dinner party or just a snack for yourself, it's easy to find pure food recipes that are right for you. If this English Muffin Bread recipe fits your family's tastes, please share, opinion and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the check out!
Videos For English Muffin Bread :
Video Duration:07:25 Total Views: 107000+
Video Duration:11:02 Total Views: 5000+
Video Duration:02:00 Total Views: 91000+
Video Duration:1:14:25 Total Views: 7000+
Video Duration:04:43 Total Views: 101000+
Video Duration:03:33 Total Views: 288