|Fast Food Biscuits|
"These easy biscuits are ideal for those times whilst you crave speedy food but don't want to leave the house!"
- 1/4 cup lemon-lime flavored carbonated beverage
- 1/three cup buttermilk
- 2 cups baking blend
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
|Prep : 10M||Cook : 6M||Ready in : 30M|
- Preheat oven to 450 tiers F (230 ranges C). Lightly grease a baking sheet.
- Pour soda and buttermilk into a big bowl. Stir in baking blending till dough pulls together. Knead dough in bowl till clean.
- Flatten dough and reduce into 6 rounds. Place biscuits on pan and brush with melted butter.
- Bake in preheated oven until golden brown, approximately 18 to twenty mins. Let cool 10 mins before serving.
All recipes with this dish can allow you to get a fresh and favorable cooking experience in your kitchen and create healthier and more delicious food options. Whatever the occasion, make it a dinner party or just a snack for yourself, it's easy to find pure food recipes that are ideal for you. If this Fast Food Biscuits recipe fits your family's flavor, please share, remark and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the visit!
Videos For Fast Food Biscuits :
Video Duration:13:22 Total Views: 247000+
Video Duration:01:17 Total Views: 481
Video Duration:08:27 Total Views: 53
Video Duration:10:15 Total Views: 24000+
Video Duration:01:55 Total Views: 326000+
Video Duration:01:14 Total Views: 135
Video Duration:01:44 Total Views: 2000+
Video Duration:02:25 Total Views: 6000+