"A easy to put together, creamy onion dish. Originally submitted to ThanksgivingRecipe.Com."
- four cups sliced onion
- five tablespoons butter
- 1 cup cream
- salt to flavor
- ground black pepper to flavor
- 2/three cup Parmesan cheese
- 2 eggs
|Prep :||Cook : 7M||Ready in :|
- Saute onions in butter or margarine until transparent. Place in 2-quart baking dish.
- In a small bowl, beat eggs nicely. Stir in cream, and season with salt and pepper. Pour aggregate over onions, and sprinkle cheese.
- Bake, exposed, at 425 degrees F (220 ranges C) for 15 to 20 mins.
All recipes for this dish can allow you to get a new and favorable cooking experience on your kitchen and create healthier and more delicious food options. Whatever the event, be it a dinner party or only a snack for yourself, it's easy to find pure food recipes that are right for you. If this Festive Onions recipe suits your family's flavour, please share, remark and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the go to here!
Videos For Festive Onions :
Video Duration:03:14 Total Views: 444
Video Duration:01:35 Total Views: 5000+
Video Duration:00:34 Total Views: 71
Video Duration:03:36 Total Views: 888
Video Duration:00:31 Total Views: 739
Video Duration:03:06 Total Views: 6000+
Video Duration:02:09 Total Views: 3000+