|Garlic Crab Artichoke Dip|
"The addition of garlic mushroom soup blend gives this dip some kick! Serve a French baguette, crackers or crostini alongside this steaming dish to present your visitors something to dip into it with."
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- eight ounces sour cream
- 1 (1 ounce) package garlic and mushroom soup mix
- 1 (14 ounce) can artichoke hearts, tired and chopped
- 1 cup shredded Swiss cheese
- 1 (6 ounce) can crab meat, drained
|Prep : 5M||Cook : 12M||Ready in : 35M|
- Preheat oven to 350 tiers F (a hundred seventy five degrees C).
- In a 1-half quart casserole dish, combine mayonnaise, bitter cream, soup mix, artichoke hearts, cheese and crab meat. Mix well. Bake exposed for 30 minutes. Serve without delay.
All recipes with this dish can allow you to get a fresh and positive cooking encounter in your kitchen and make healthier and more delicious food choices. Whatever the event, make it a dinner party or just a snack on your own, it's simple to find pure food recipes that are ideal for you. If this Garlic Crab Artichoke Dip recipe complements your family's tastes, please share, remark and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the go to here!
Videos For Garlic Crab Artichoke Dip :
Video Duration:05:11 Total Views: 475000+
Video Duration:01:16 Total Views: 9000+