"My Mom's recipe and one among my favorites. Spicy and chewy, they store well and can be frozen. Great for gift giving or transport."
- three/4 cup margarine, melted
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 egg
- 1/four cup molasses
- 2 cups all-motive flour
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- half teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- half of teaspoon floor cloves
- 1/2 teaspoon floor ginger
- 1/2 cup white sugar
|Prep : 10M||Cook : 30M||Ready in : 1H20M|
- In a medium bowl, blend together the melted margarine, 1 cup sugar, and egg until smooth. Stir in the molasses. Combine the flour, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, cloves, and ginger; combination into the molasses aggregate. Cover, and relax dough for 1 hour.
- Preheat oven to 375 ranges F (one hundred ninety degrees C). Roll dough into walnut sized balls, and roll them within the remaining white sugar. Place cookies 2 inches apart onto ungreased baking sheets.
- Bake for 8 to ten minutes in the preheated oven, until tops are cracked. Cool on cord racks.
- Reynolds® parchment may be used for less difficult cleanup/elimination from the pan.
All recipes for this dish can help you get a fresh and positive cooking encounter on your kitchen and create healthier and more delicious food options. No matter the occasion, make it a dinner party or just a snack for yourself, it's simple to find pure food recipes that are ideal for you. If this Molasses Cookies recipe complements your family's flavor, please share, remark and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the go to here!
Videos For Molasses Cookies :
Video Duration:11:12 Total Views: 62000+
Video Duration:01:56 Total Views: 13000+
Video Duration:04:17 Total Views: 4000+
Video Duration:02:36 Total Views: 2000+
Video Duration:01:03 Total Views: 34000+