|Pineapple Pie V|
"Sweet, fruity and really yummy. Great for summer season!! Serve with whipped topping."
- 1 cup white sugar
- three tablespoons all-reason flour
- half teaspoon salt
- 2 egg yolks
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 (eight ounce) can crushed pineapple
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon grated lemon zest
- 1 (nine inch) pie shell, baked
|Prep : 15M||Cook : 8M||Ready in : 1H|
- In a medium bowl, blend collectively sugar, flour, salt and egg yolks.
- Bring water and pineapple to a boil in a medium saucepan. Stir in sugar combination and mix nicely. Cook over medium warmth until thickened; stir continuously.
- Stir in butter, lemon juice and lemon zest to saucepan. Then spoon entire combination into pie shell. Cover and refrigerate pie till prepared to be served.
All recipes for this dish will help you get a new and positive cooking encounter in your kitchen and make healthier and more delicious food choices. Whatever the event, be it a dinner party or only a snack for yourself, it's easy to locate pure food recipes that are right for you. If this Pineapple Pie V recipe fits your family's preference, please share, opinion and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the visit!
Videos For Pineapple Pie V :
Video Duration:11:08 Total Views: 64000+
Video Duration:07:54 Total Views: 171000+