"This recipe takes all the good things we love on pizza and combines them with egg noodles to shape a wonderful, one-dish casserole to feed your own family."
- 2 cups uncooked egg noodles
- half of pound lean ground beef
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 inexperienced bell pepper, chopped
- 1 cup sliced pepperoni sausage
- sixteen oz pizza sauce
- 4 tablespoons milk
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
|Prep : 30M||Cook : 7M||Ready in : 1H|
- Cook noodles in step with package directions.
- Preheat oven to 350 stages F (one hundred seventy five tiers C).
- In a medium skillet over medium-excessive heat, brown the floor red meat with the onion, garlic and inexperienced bell pepper. Drain excess fat. Stir in the noodles, pepperoni, pizza sauce and milk, and blend nicely. Pour this aggregate into a 2-quart casserole dish.
- Bake at 350 tiers F (175 ranges C) for 20 minutes, pinnacle with the cheese, then bake for five to ten extra mins.
- Reynolds® Aluminum foil may be used to maintain meals wet, cook dinner it calmly, and make smooth-up easier.
All recipes with this dish can allow you to get a fresh and favorable cooking experience in your kitchen and create healthier and more delicious food choices. No matter the event, make it a dinner party or just a snack on your own, it's easy to find pure food recipes that are right for you. If this Pizza Casserole recipe fits your family's flavor, please share, remark and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the check out!
Videos For Pizza Casserole :
Video Duration:14:24 Total Views: 396
Video Duration:06:36 Total Views: 67000+
Video Duration:10:47 Total Views: 278