|Raisin Lemon Cookies|
"The tart dough and sweet raisins make an thrilling flavor mixture."
- 2 cups all-cause flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup shortening
- 2 eggs
- 1 half of cups white sugar
- 1/four cup lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons lemon extract
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1 cup raisins
|Prep :||Cook : 48M||Ready in :|
- Preheat oven to 350 tiers F (a hundred seventy five ranges C). Lightly grease 2 cookie sheets.
- In big bowl, cream shortening, sugar, eggs, lemon juice and lemon extract. Mix till nicely mixed. Blend inside the flour, baking soda and salt. Stir within the oats and raisins. Drop dough by spoonfuls 2 inches apart directly to cookie sheets.
- Bake for 12 to fifteen minutes and switch to racks to cool.
All recipes for this dish will allow you to get a new and favorable cooking encounter on your kitchen and create healthier and more delicious food options. No matter the event, be it a dinner party or only a snack on your own, it's simple to find pure food recipes that are ideal for you. If this Raisin Lemon Cookies recipe suits your family's preference, please share, opinion and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the go to here!
Videos For Raisin Lemon Cookies :
Video Duration:05:26 Total Views: 504000+
Video Duration:05:22 Total Views: 9000+
Video Duration:04:19 Total Views: 58
Video Duration:14:26 Total Views: 1000+
Video Duration:06:28 Total Views: 2000+
Video Duration:11:13 Total Views: 352000+