|Rhubarb Custard Pie III|
"Very smooth to make!"
- 1 (nine inch) pie shell
- 2 cups diced rhubarb
- 2 egg yolks
- 2 egg whites
- three/four cup white sugar
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 1/2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 3/four cups scalded milk
|Prep :||Cook : 8M||Ready in :|
- Preheat oven to 400 tiers F (2 hundred levels C).
- Spread rhubarb lightly across bottom of pastry shell. Set apart.
- In separate bowls beat egg yolks and egg whites. To yolks add sugar, salt, flour and milk. Mix nicely then lightly fold in crushed egg whites. Pour mixture over rhubarb layer.
- Place pie in preheated oven. Bake 10 minutes, then lower heat to 350 stages F (a hundred seventy five ranges C). Bake 40 to 50 additional minutes. Cool earlier than serving.
All recipes with this dish will allow you to get a new and favorable cooking experience in your kitchen and create healthier and more delicious food choices. Whatever the occasion, make it a dinner party or just a snack on your own, it's easy to locate pure food recipes that are right for you. If this Rhubarb Custard Pie III recipe fits your family's preference, please share, opinion and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the check out!
Videos For Rhubarb Custard Pie III :
Video Duration:06:02 Total Views: 365000+
Video Duration:05:21 Total Views: 8000+
Video Duration:05:14 Total Views: 34000+
Video Duration:01:51 Total Views: 1000+