|Robin's Peanut Butter Cookies|
"These chewy, crunchy peanut butter cookies stay smooth and they are very easy to make."
- half of cup butter, softened
- half of cup white sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 egg
- half of teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1 1/4 cups all-cause flour
- 3/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/four teaspoon salt
- half cup chopped dry roasted peanuts
|Prep : 10M||Cook : 60M||Ready in : 22M|
- Preheat oven to 375 stages F (190 stages C).
- In a big bowl, cream collectively the butter, white sugar, and brown sugar until mild and fluffy. Beat in the egg, then stir in the vanilla and peanut butter. Combine the flour, baking soda and salt; stir into the peanut butter mixture. Finally, fold within the chopped peanuts. Roll dough into walnut sized balls, location onto an unprepared cookie sheet, and press down slightly with a fork.
- Bake for 8 to 10 mins within the preheated oven. Allow cookies to cool on baking sheet for 5 mins earlier than getting rid of to a twine rack to cool absolutely.
All recipes with this dish can help you get a new and positive cooking experience on your kitchen and create healthier and more delicious food options. No matter the occasion, make it a dinner party or only a snack on your own, it's easy to find pure food recipes that are ideal for you. If this Robin's Peanut Butter Cookies recipe fits your family's flavour, please share, remark and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the check out!
Videos For Robin's Peanut Butter Cookies :
Video Duration:04:23 Total Views: 3000+
Video Duration:01:14 Total Views: 159
Video Duration:06:16 Total Views: 80000+
Video Duration:01:55 Total Views: 23000+
Video Duration:04:14 Total Views: 64000+