|Beer Spice Cake|
"A quick and easy spice cake made with beer! Our circle of relatives enjoys this cake as a Christmas Eve goodie!"
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon floor allspice
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/four teaspoon salt
- half of cup butter or margarine, softened
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 egg, overwhelmed
- 1 cup beer
- 1 cup chopped walnuts (non-obligatory)
|Prep : 15M||Cook : 12M||Ready in : 1H5M|
- Preheat oven to 375 tiers F (one hundred ninety degrees C). Grease and flour a 9x5 inch loaf pan.
- Sift together flour, baking powder, cloves, cinnamon, allspice, baking soda, and salt in a bowl. Set apart.
- In a huge bowl, cream the butter and brown sugar until mild and fluffy. Add egg and beat well. Add flour combination alternately with beer and mix properly to combine. Fold within the chopped walnuts.
- Pour into a 9x5 inch loaf pan. Bake forty to 50 mins within the preheated oven, or until a toothpick inserted into the cake comes out smooth.
All recipes with this dish can allow you to get a new and favorable cooking encounter on your kitchen and make healthier and more delicious food choices. No matter the occasion, make it a dinner party or just a snack on your own, it's easy to locate pure food recipes that are right for you. If this Beer Spice Cake recipe complements your family's style, please share, remark and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the check out!
Videos For Beer Spice Cake :
Video Duration:05:50 Total Views: 544
Video Duration:06:04 Total Views: 17000+
Video Duration:05:28 Total Views: 123
Video Duration:08:43 Total Views: 45
Video Duration:07:18 Total Views: 201
Video Duration:01:01 Total Views: 1000+
Video Duration:05:51 Total Views: 55
Video Duration:02:58 Total Views: 1000+
Video Duration:09:25 Total Views: 1000+
Video Duration:03:06 Total Views: 39000+