|Best Apple Crisp Ever|
"Easy to make and scrumptious, with a thick, crunchy, cinnamony topping over brown sugar coated apple slices."
- 4 apples - peeled, cored and sliced
- half of cup brown sugar
- 1 cup all-motive flour
- 3/4 cup white sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 egg, overwhelmed
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
|Prep : 15M||Cook : 6M||Ready in : 50M|
- Preheat oven to 375 levels F (190 degrees C).
- In a nine inch square baking pan, mix sliced apples with brown sugar. In a large bowl, mix collectively flour, white sugar, cinnamon and salt. In a small bowl, beat collectively egg and melted butter. Stir into flour aggregate. Spread calmly over apples.
- Bake in preheated oven for 30 to 40 minutes, or until topping is golden and crisp.
- Reynolds® Aluminum foil may be used to preserve meals wet, cook it evenly, and make easy-up simpler.
All recipes with this dish can allow you to get a new and favorable cooking encounter on your kitchen and make healthier and more delicious food options. No matter the occasion, be it a dinner party or just a snack on your own, it's simple to find pure food recipes that are right for you. If this Best Apple Crisp Ever recipe suits your family's preference, please share, remark and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the check out!
Videos For Best Apple Crisp Ever :
Video Duration:02:59 Total Views: 6000+
Video Duration:05:20 Total Views: 403000+
Video Duration:01:10 Total Views: 31000+
Video Duration:02:37 Total Views: 26000+
Video Duration:07:11 Total Views: 477
Video Duration:01:42 Total Views: 22000+
Video Duration:03:54 Total Views: 83
Video Duration:03:14 Total Views: 12000+