|Doggie Biscuits I|
"These are our dog's preferred treats! If your canine has a corn hypersensitive reaction, you can replacement extra flour or oats for the cornmeal. Bone appetit!"
- 1 1/2 cups whole wheat flour
- 1/2 cup all-cause flour
- 1/2 cup cornmeal
- half cup rolled oats
- 1 half of cups water, or as wanted
- 1/2 cup canola oil
- 2 eggs
- 3 tablespoons peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons vanilla extract
|Prep : 25M||Cook : 36M||Ready in : 1H15M|
- Preheat oven to 400 levels F (200 levels C). Grease cookie sheets.
- Mix collectively entire-wheat flour, all-purpose flour, cornmeal and oats. Make a properly in the middle of the dry components and gradually pour in water, oil, eggs, peanut butter and vanilla. Mix properly.
- On a flat floor use a rolling pin to roll out the dough. Cut the dough into canine biscuit shapes using a cookie cutter. Place the biscuits onto the prepared cookie sheet.
- Bake the cookies for 20 mins. After the biscuits have cooked 20 minutes turn off the oven off but permit the biscuits continue to be in the oven for every other 20 minutes to harden.
- Reynolds® parchment may be used for less complicated cleanup/elimination from the pan.
All recipes for this dish can allow you to get a new and positive cooking encounter in your kitchen and create healthier and more delicious food choices. No matter the event, be it a dinner party or only a snack on your own, it's simple to find pure food recipes that are right for you. If this Doggie Biscuits I recipe complements your family's preference, please share, remark and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the check out!
Videos For Doggie Biscuits I :
Video Duration:02:08 Total Views: 119000+
Video Duration:10:47 Total Views: 207000+
Video Duration:09:57 Total Views: 71000+
Video Duration:01:45 Total Views: 14000+
Video Duration:01:10 Total Views: 1000+
Video Duration:07:47 Total Views: 2000+